Saturday, July 14, 2007

ROYAL RAYMOND RIFE 1888-1971

Royal Raymond Rife was one of the most brilliant medical scientists of his century. After studying at Johns Hopkins, Rife developed technology that is still commonly used today in the fields of optics, electronics, radiochemistry, biochemistry, ballistics, and aviation.

Because Rife was self-educated in so many different fields, he intuitively looked for answers in areas beyond the rigid scientific structure of his day. He mastered so many different disciplines that he literally had, at his intellectual disposal, the skills and knowledge of an entire team of different fields.

Rife ignored debate, preferring to concentrate on refining his method of destroying tiny killer viruses. He used the same principal that made them visible to kill them: resonance. By increasing the intensity of a frequency, which resonated naturally with the microbe, Rife increased their naturally oscillations until they distorted and disintegrated from structural stresses. Rife called this frequency “the mortal oscillatory rate”. It did no harm whatsoever to the surrounding tissue.

Today’s Rife instruments use harmonics of the frequencies shown on the display screen. This principal can be illustrated by using and intense musical note to shatter a wineglass: the molecules of the glass are already oscillating at some harmonic of that musical note; they are in resonance with it. Because everything else has a different resonant rate frequency, nothing but the glass is destroyed. It took Rife many years working 48 hours at a time, until he discovered the frequencies which specifically destroyed herpes, polio, spinal meningitis, tetanus, influenza and an immense number of other dangerous disease organisms.

In 1934, the University Of Southern California assigned a team of doctors and pathologists to examine terminally ill or incurable cancer patients using the Rife Beam Ray light device- if still alive –in 90 days. After 90 days of treatment, the Committee concluded that 86.5% of the patients had been completely cured. The treatment was then adjusted and the remaining 13.5% of the patients responded within the next four weeks. The total recovery rate using Rife’s light generator was 100%.

The Smithsonian Annual Report #3776 mentions that Rife’s light device was effective with many other diseases of his time, such as sarcoma, leprosy, tuberculosis and typhoid.

In contrast to the treatment devised by Rife, modern medicine attempts to deal with cancer by targeting drugs to specific cells and tissues that have gone awry. While advances in molecular biology have improved the targeting accuracy, and the newer varieties of drugs are a little less toxic to the body, it still remains that these formulas are not the best solution to eradiating viruses and disease.

1 comment:

John said...

Eradiating?

Sorry Kristen, I'm an obsessive spell checker.

I think Eradicating is your word.